Templates not downloading

Hello,

I am trying to get a fist template installed, it is a local install, and Im not able to fin it when I go to manage library it says empty and I have gone through the template installation process several times, still the same result I was only able to get the starter template installed, also please provide link to download x theme. I have checked the Upload size limit it is 300 MB. the php file does not show an option to modify that setting, nor does the ini file, any help will be greatly appreciated

Hello Francisco,

Thanks for writing in!

You were looking in the wrong place. While you are in the builder, click the “+” icon and then find the “Themeco” tab.

Best Regards.

Im sorry I did not explain myself properly. I do get to that part and it installs supposedly but there is nothing. this is happening with the integrity business theme. However I decided to test with Ubuntu fresh install and all is running smooth, except for wp forms for some reason is not installing, and the revolution slider was not detected, if you have any info on that I would greatly appreciate it.

Regards,

Frank Soto

Hello Frank,

We would live to investigate your issue further. Please provide with us your WP details so we can log in to your site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi Ruenel,
thanks for responding, I have now setup a site on bluehost and seems to be working now. I have a total of 85 templates, dont know if that is all of them though. I will be glad to let you connect and check it out and give me your point of view.

Hello There,

Thanks for the updates. There should be at 90 templates which consist of:

• 45 Page sections
  • 23 Headers layouts
  • 14 Footers layouts
  • 4 Single layouts
  • 4 Archive layouts

We cannot check your site by the way, because you may have shared an incorrect URL.

• See the secure note below

Cheers.

So sorry Ruenel, as I mentioned just changed hosting provider today that is probably why. As far as the templates I see many that had not seen before for a total of 85. Im back in business sir and you have been most informative and helpful, by tommorrow DNS should have settled in and if you would like to take a look feel free to, thanks again.

Sincerely,

Frank Soto

Hey Frank,

I see you have Max and you probably added those 85 Templates to your library.

By the way, I tested importing a custom Header Template named Themeco Test to your site and it did import successfully. I see it in your Templates

2023-09-03_22h49_22

What templates fail to show up in the Templates? Or, what templates are you expecting to see?

Thanks.

1 Like

Hello Runuel,

sorry for the delayed response, last time I mentioned that they were already there “As far as the templates I see many that had not seen before for a total of 85. Im back in business sir and you have been most informative and helpful” and again want to thank you for your support it has all been smooth sailing sir.

Regards,

Frank Soto

Hi Frank,

Glad to know everything is working fine at your end.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.