Templates GONE AGAIN!

Hi, when editing the Child CSS, the templates disappeared again. This time the Dropdown box is completely gone, not just missing choices. So I can’t even select Default. The steps I used to fix it last time are not working. I have cleared all caches, disabled all plug ins, all the steps outlined. No Luck. I have a HUGE deadline approaching and I cant have this. There are lots of people having this issue. It started being reported 15 days ago, and yet it’s still an issue.
Please put some effort into solving this. I have many X licenses and would hate to switch but this just cant happen like this. I’ve got to roll out this site in 4 days and it’s useless right now. I REALLY need yo to solve this.

Site is http://54.210.188.230

Addition: It seems when this occurs, if Slider Rev is active, you have Default and Slider Revolution Default Template available. When it is not active, there isnt even a drop down.

UPDATE: So it seems that editing Child CSS causes Cornerstone (or something) to lose its connections to the main theme templates. If you copy all the templates from the x folder into your x-child folder, it seems to solve it. For now anyway…who knows, this may cause other problems.

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

This issue is only specific to your site/setup. And looks like related to the internal cache which makes the child theme not connected to the parent theme. I would recommend cloning your site into the different environment and test it again.

There is no connection between child theme’s style.css and page templates.

And where do you host your site?

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.