Templates / Design Cloud

Hi!

I am in the midst of rebuilding site and need something cool. I really like this layout and flow: https://theme.co/one

Do you have any suggestions on how to recreate this page? I do not see anything like this in the DesignCloud and it would really helpful. Full Single page layouts would be sensational to be able to get up and running quickly.

Thanks!
Christina

Hello Christina,

Thanks for writing in! The mentioned page URL above is our One Services sales page. Regretfully we do not have a template that resembles this page in the DesignCloud. The page has been heavily customize to display the necessary information we want to convey to our future One Services subscribers. With the help of the builder, you may be able to replicate the page by utilizing the available elements like the Section, Row, Column, Headline, Text and other elements at your disposal.

Please take some time checking out our tutorials on flexboxes, backgrounds and layout tricks which may help you achieve the look that you are after in rebuilding your site. You can check out Youtube playlist here:

Best Regards.

Thank you. I am tryng to achieve video background and read this thread:

Can you point me to a Grid tutorial? I do not see on the YT channel

Thanks so much!

In fact prefer this option: 1/ Within the section, create a DIV, put the video element on it. Make sure the Z-index of that div is less than your Row. End.

What should Z-index be as example in relation to row? I am not familiar.

Hey @Christina,

Think of Z Index as a stack of paper. The higher the Z Index is, the more it will be on top of the stack and it will cover the elements that has lower Z Index.

To learn more about Z Index, please see https://css-tricks.com/almanac/properties/z/z-index/

Hope that helps.

Hello,

I just saw your message, if you need more help with your grid system, please ask me and i will try to give you answers when i have them.

Good day to you

Hi @Thaelys,

Thanks for your reply.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.