Hello
How do I preview a template on cornerstone like ABOUT or POSITION, there is no preview of what I am inserting
ALSO - any templates for landing pages?
Thank you
Hello
How do I preview a template on cornerstone like ABOUT or POSITION, there is no preview of what I am inserting
ALSO - any templates for landing pages?
Thank you
Hi There,
You need to apply the preview to the page, if you don´t want to apply to the page you are building, you can create a draft page just for testing and have it open in a different tab.
I don´t think so we have templates specific for landing pages, but they are usually pretty simple. If you provide an example of a similar page you would like to create we can guide you.
Thank you
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.