Template section not appearing online

Hi. The new template section I added from the Design Cloud is not showing up on my site: www.taxcorrector.net

It’s two sections at the bottom that aren’t showing up on the Live site…

Hi @jhayles,

Thanks for reaching out!

This could be a browser cache issue on your end because when I visited your website the content is just showing fine on my end. I suggest that you clear your browser cache or use incognito mode.

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

I cleared cache and cookies on my computer and phone, restarted them both and it’s still not working. Any other suggestions?

Hello @jhayles,

I am another staff checking in and the section is displaying on my browser too.

Please use private browsing mode (Incognito mode) or try using MS Edge, Firefox, Brave, or other browsers. Are you using the Safari browser? Please check your browser version too.

Regards.

That’s so weird. I’m checking it with other browsers and it’s still not showing up. Not on my phone, not on the computer with Safari, not with Chrome, etc. I’m clicking “Develop” then “Empty Caches.”

Is there another way?

Hello @jhayles,

I have edited the page and temporarily disabled all the Effects modules applied to the elements in your grid. It should display the section correctly now.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.