Template Problem

Hi
I created a page wich is working perfectly:
http://illusorystudio.com/collection/suspense-coffee-table-1/

Then I created a page template (as a page) and uploaded it to my new page (as a page), but it doesn’t display correctly
http://illusorystudio.com/collection/suspense-coffee-table-2/

Can you please take a look at it and tell me what i am doing wrong…
I am really frustrated with this issue…

Thank you, Oleg

Hello Oleg,

Thanks for writing in! Pro 1.2.0 which what you are using now has issues with the templates. Please update it first. Pro 1.2.4 is now available in automatic updates! This release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (https://theme.co/changelog/). After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Once everything is updated, I’m afraid that you will have to export the page again as a page template and import it to the new page you have created to make sure that all the settings, paddings, margins and other styles is also imported.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.