Template import bug with 4.3.1

hello,

could import three templates (one by one) then all other template could not import.
even when i delete all templates, the three templates which have worked before, do not import anymore.

the three templates which work first were page (content) and the forth block (content). after this nothing is working.

all of the four had images which do not import (but no problem for me)

using 4.3.1. and latest wordpress version. did tested it on safari and chrome (both mac)

i need this function. asap. sos!

thanks
oli

ps is there another way to import templates or pages with pro content to another site?

i have now downgraded to 4.2.3 and it works. also with the global block template. plus with the image auto import. i may stick with this version until it works with 4.3.1 again…

Hello @oblaum,

I suspect that this is a bug in the latest release. This has already been added to our issue tracker and will be looked into by our development team. I cannot make any promises relating to a fix at this stage. I will add a note to the tracker referencing your report though so our dev team can see there are multiple reports of the issue.

Please bear with us.

1 Like

thanks for taking care, ruenel.

also the batch export does not work, only one by one.

Hello @oblaum,

Thanks for sharing the feedback as my colleague @ruenel said that it has been already reported in our issue tracker and the issue is been in the queue for our development team. please stay tuned for succeeding theme updates.

Thanks for understanding

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.