Template Elements

First, let me start by sayijng that I simply love the new template functionality. It is simply brilliant.

One minor thing - not sure if this is the correct place to post.

Once I’ve designed a button as a template for example, and set the default look for a button to point to that template object, I can see it work if I place a button in the header builder for example.

However, I wish the same were true for the customizer. Instead of specifying colors for buttons in the customizer, it would be nice to just be able to point to the templated button object- and that’s that.

Thanks again for another fantastic update.

Hi @imramugh,

The button settings in our Theme Options are to style buttons on the site that are not powered by our V2 element system. Regretfully there isn’t a way to make these pull their styling from a V2 button preset.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.