Template Download & Upload Option Missing since updating to 6.0.1

This update broke some of my header formatting and I had to spend a day fixing it. I tried to roll it back to my previous working version, but that broke my entire site, so I have no choice but to use it now. :frowning:

Now that I have mostly fixed it, I need to fix my other sites, but I can’t figure out how to download and upload templates with this new cornerstone. I looked in the Docs but it only shows the old cornerstone options, which are no longer available to me.

There is no menu on my wordpress dashboard navigation bar when I hover on or click on “PRO”, like the docs show for accessing Templates, Headers, Footers, and such.
There is no longer an option on cornerstone where I can download and upload my templates, a feature I rely heavily on for managing multiple sites.
I did notice that some Admin permissions were missing in Cornerstone, and I fixed those.
I am trying to download Mega Menu template. I can only see it if I’m in a column, and it doesn’t let me download it, only choose it.

When I go to the larger template option on the top bar, It says “only compatible templates are shown.” There is no place to access, upload, or download.

I see there is also a Library option on the left, but that also says No Templates Found.
I HAVE to be missing something!

Please help!!
Thanks so much for any guidance on this.

Esme

Hello Esme,

Thanks for writing in!

In the Templates tab, check out the very bottom and look for the “Manage Library”.

This will launch the Template Manager where you can download any of your saved element presets or template. If you are still having some issues, please provide us access to the site we can check it. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

OMG!! I knew I had to be missing something!

Thanks so much!! Y’all are the BEST!

Esme

Hi Esme,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.