Template-bank-4.php Disappeared in Wordpress 4.9.2

A number of my installs using the XTheme have randomly stopped reading my template-blank-4.php file on my child themes. I only notice when making a text update to a page, then click update and the template breaks. When I check the template dropdown, the template Blank - No Container | Header, Footer is missing. Thoughts?

Hi,

Can you share to us the contents of that file.

Please make sure the file is in the correct path.

It should be in wp-content/themes/x-child/framework/views/{STACK}/template-blank-4.php

Thanks

Sure, it’s wp-content/themes/x-child/

Is that the wrong location? I noticed there’s two locations in the parent theme, but didn’t know the difference between them; being the location you specified vs. the location I specified. Did this change at some point?

Hi There,

No, it has been that way. Those files might have the same name (template-blank-4.php) but they’re different. You only need to modify the file that is on Paul’s said directory.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.