Template and headings not matching

Just installed the X theme on my website, however everything seems extremely out of place. There is an extremely wide tool bar and none of the headings line up with the template itself.
http://sandbox.mumus.org/
Did I do something wrong on installation? If so, what’s the best way to reset it?

Thanks!

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

I assume it’s a staging or development site. If yes, then please don’t use CloudFlare yet. Any caching and optimization should be applied in production mode of your site, the cache is against change. And in development, you always apply changes.

It’s broken because of CF’s CSS and JS minification, you may turn that off as well.

Thanks!

Great, I will try that! Do you know how long it will take for the CSS to return back to normal after turning off CloudFlare?

Hi there,

Maybe about a minute, or instant.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.