Telephone Number far right of Menu bar - Same size Columns

Hi There

I am using the pro header and I would like to put a telephone number in large lettering to the far right but on the same line as the menu.

Can you please tell me if this is possible. I have tried putting another container on but it just goes right next to the menu item and not far right and if I use large text it wraps the menu when the screen size changes!

ALSO

On the same page I have two columns which I cannot seem to get the same size. I have added css with a value but they still do not line up.

Any advice much appreciated.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! Did you try adding it as a menu item using a custom link? Try following this guide (https://www.organizedthemes.com/adding-phone-number-wordpress-navigation/).

Thanks!

Hi there

I dont want it right next to the menu items I want it to the far right. I did think about using this method but it is not what I want and there does not seem to be a way in pro header to do this unless I am missing something!

Kind regards

Hey @Jimmmmmer,

Would you mind giving us access to your WordPress admin so we could duplicate your header and try out some settings?

Regarding the columns in your page, they are equal or have the same width. It is the element you placed inside the Video element that has a fixed width.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.