Team member does not work anymore with the last update

Hello,

I used the plugin Team member on this page : http://www.lesfilons.ca/football/
https://codecanyon.net/item/team-members-for-cornerstone/16939684

I update WordPress, the x-theme and all the plugins, and now I can’t modified the content. In this screenshot you can see the problem, I can’t select anything anymore…

Other than that, I can’t insert a new Team Member element…

Find me a solution please.
Pascal

Hi Pascal,

It sounds like you might be having an issue with a third party plugin(Team members). Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts as our support policy in the sidebar states due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hi Paul, it’s not only Team Member that’s not working… Global block too. And before the update the plugin was working perfectly. So please, check the problem, because the problem is clearly on your side…

Hello There,

Please ask further assistance to the creators of Global Block and Team Members plugin. They will have to check this plugin if it works with the latest version of Cornerstone. They might be release an update anytime soon.

Thank you for your understanding.