TCO_Coalescence crash

Hello I have a crash on my site :

Fatal error: Cannot declare class TCO_Coalescence, because the name is already in use in /home/clients/tanguy/dev/sereniteviager/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/vendor/coalescence/class-coalescence.php on line 6

It seems to occur when a page is edited

Can you help me ?
Thank you
tanguy

Hello Tanguy,

Please login through FTP then go to wp-content/plugins then rename the cornerstone directory that is in there.

Doing this would automatically disable Cornerstone and you should be able to access the site.

Once you access the site and it back live, you can go back to the ftp files and delete the cornerstone directory. Go back to the wordpress dashboard and Cornerstone should be reinstalled. In case it is not, you can install it from the X page.

If the issue persists, please also provide us with the FTP access to your site in a Secure Note:

Hello Jade !

Thank you for your fast answer

I have already see this solution on the forum but there is no Cornerstone folder in /wp-content/plugins only one in /wp-content/themes/pro

I edited the secured note

Hello Tanguy,

Thanks for the details. This might be something related to the version of Pro active on your site.

You have Pro 2.5.5 at the moment. Would you mind keeping a full backup of your site then update to the latest version to date which is 3.1.2 and try to edit a page and see if it fixes the issue?

Let us know how it goes.

Hello Jade,

updating to 3.1.2 break the CSS a lot > https://tanguy-dev-sereniteviager.pf5.wpserveur.net

Hey @tanguy,

I checked https://tanguy-dev-sereniteviager.pf5.wpserveur.net and I don’t see any CSS breaking (see screenshot below. Can you point out in the screenshot where the CSS is not working?

Thanks.

Hello Christian !

Thank you for your time :slight_smile:

We fixed it. Anyway we still don’t understand why this error comes. Do you have an explanation ?

Hi @tanguy,

More likely that was a caching related issue, Remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Glad you sorted things out,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.