Target Specific Menu Items using the Menu Class

I’m trying to figure out how to style specific menu entries, not all but just ones that I’ve entered a CSS class in the actual menu entry. Using pro theme off-canvas navigation

For example, I have one entry called “Activities” that I have a targeted CSS class that I can seem to select to alter that one menu item on the front-end when being displayed.

Hi @MulderDSM,

Thanks for reaching out.

Seems that the custom class has been implemented into the parent element where you are trying to focus.
Here I have tried to style the specific menu item with a color and it works, you can take this following code and example.

.group > a .x-anchor-content .x-anchor-text .x-anchor-text-primary
{
  color: #ff0000 !important;
}

Remember that the above code will work if copied as it is and don’t conflict with any existing style.
If you are trying style the targeted class, please go through the resource for more help.
Please note that the code provided serves only as a guide to help you get started custom coding on your own if there’s no option offered in our theme or the products we bundle.
We do not provide support for custom codes that means we can’t fix it in case it conflicts with something in your site nor will we enhance it.

Hope it helps.

Thanks

Thank you!!!

@MulderDSM,

It’s our pleasure to help you.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.