Tagline below logo - Integrity

Hi,

I would like to add my tagline below my logo. I’m using Integrity and I’ve follow this instructions :

The only difference It’s I’ve followed another path : x-child/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/global
It almost worked . Here’ s the result :

The slogan is at the right side of the logo, not below. Any ideas to fix this?
Here’s my URL : https://loumano.com/

Thank you for your help.

Hi @ProductionMD1986,

This is a customization request and outside of our support scope. We will do our best to show you how to add CSS but the implementation will be on your shoulders.

You have a hard task as the whole header uses the left > right approach, that is what the tagline is there. From what I see you can set the positioning of the tagline to be absolute and force it to go to the bottom of the logo, but as the absolute positioning throws out the element from the context you need to add extra padding at the bottom of the logo to make enough space. Something like this:

.x-navbar .tagline {
    position: absolute;
    left: 0;
    bottom: 0;    
}

.x-brand {
    margin-bottom: 25px;
}

You can add the code above into X > Theme Options > CSS. The code above is in no shape or form a final fine-tune code, it is a starting point for your research and implementation of the feature yourself. If you think it is outside of your abilities, we suggest that you hire a developer to do so.

Thank you for your understanding.

Actually, it’s perfect.

Thank you support team!

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.