Tag line not showing in google

Hi,

I have added a tag line under Settings -> General Settings. This tagline is not showing up when I search for my site in google. At first I thought it would take a few days for google to crawl the site, but it’s been 2 weeks and I have logged in to my google webmaster account and forced a crawl and the tag line is still missing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi There,

Could you please provide us with your website URL so we can take a closer look?

Thanks.

Hi There,

I can see you have Yoast SEO. Please note that the plugin overrides the values you have set on Admin > Settings > General. Set it instead on Yoast and then clear cache.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.