Tag flags, how to do them?

I created a tag but the cool little flag under the heading did not show up
http://galatiafilms.com/newsite/portfolio-item/bmw-commercial-shoot/
as you see here:
http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/portfolio-item/roman-forum/

also how to add cool flag, author and dates here on the blog posts like on portfolios?
http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/5-reasons-you-need-the-x-theme/

Thx :grin:

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, those metadata with flags (ITALY, TRAVEL) are categories. Your portfolio post has no category so it did not show any metadata with flags.


You can enable the Blog posts metadata under X > Launch > Theme Options > Blog and turn on the Post Meta.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Thank you this makes sense and I have the difference between Tags and Cats now clear in my mind thanks to you! Now to decide whether or not I want Post Meta on the blogs or not. I think I like them off for post as it is. What are your thoughts? Thx!

Hello @galatia,

Thanks for updating thread. Displaying post meta information depend on your requirement. If you don’t want to display post meta information, you have the option to turn them off by following the path shared by my colleague.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.