Tag Cloud Text and Footer Widget Navigation control text size

Hello, I am doing final edits for a new website using my favorite Theme, Themeco Pro with the Renew Stack.

In the footer area there are 4 widget columns. Two of them are Navigation Widgets and the navigation links would look nicer and neater if they were smaller text and with less space between them. The text on the rest of the site looks pretty good. How can I make just the links in the footer navigation widgets smaller and with less padding?
Also, in the same footer I would like the Tag Cloud tags to use all of the same size text and be sort of small. I have used this css on other sites for the tag cloud but it does not work on this one.
.tagcloud a {
font-size: 15px !important;
}
I have a screenshot with markings to describe what I am trying to do. I will upload it if I see a place to do so.
Thanks for the best Pro theme and all of your help!

Hello Jon,

Thanks for writing in!

Using your browser’s Development Tool, you can check the live HTML code and find which CSS selector you need to use or what CSS code has been used to style the page.

Check out this video demonstration:

Dev Tools demo

In your case, you have this:

With the screenshot above, it is showing that the Tag Cloud widget is using widget_tag_cloud class selector. You should be using this class selector as a replacement to the tagcloud you have in your code.

Navigation Widgets and the navigation links

base on the screenshot, the links is having a top and bottom margin as indicated by the CSS code. You can copy the code and set the margin to 0 should reduce the space in between those links.

Hope this helps.

That is exactly what was needed. Thank you very much! Perfect

Hey Jon,

You’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.