Hi,
How can I change the heading/sub-heading of the page which currently says “Tag Archive - Below you’ll find a list of all posts that have been tagged as…”
I thought it would be archive.php bit I cannot find one of those to change!
Hi,
How can I change the heading/sub-heading of the page which currently says “Tag Archive - Below you’ll find a list of all posts that have been tagged as…”
I thought it would be archive.php bit I cannot find one of those to change!
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in! You can simply edit your Category and set those information there.

Hope that helps.
Oh so simple! Thank you. Also, I want to remove the lines at either side of the heading. I did it on the News/Blog page with this css but can’t get it to work on the archive page:
.blog .p-landmark-sub , .blog .h-landmark span:before , .blog .h-landmark span:after {
display: none;
}
Thanks again.
Hi There,
Could you please try adding the following CSS rule to target those archive pages.
.archive .h-landmark span::before, .archive .h-landmark span::after {
display: none !important;
}
Hope that helps.
Perfect! Thank you.
You are most welcome!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.