Tag archive layout and The Grid plugin

I’m using Renew and The Grid plugin. I have a question about tag archives. When I click on a tag in The Grid it takes me to the tag archive page, which is just a scrolling list of posts with that tag. Instead, I’d like these tag archive pages to have a grid of posts that can be filtered (like The Grid plugin can do).

What’s the easiest way to make this happen?

Is it to redirect the tag archive pages to new landing pages I create using The Grid plugin?

Or is it to style the archive pages directly? (I’m not sure how to do that.)

I want to avoid causing redirects or duplicate content if possible… Thanks!

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

You will have to customize the archive/index template to include your custom grid. Please check this related thread https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/essential-grid-in-category-archive-search-taxonomies/16483/15

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.