Tag and Category page - Items layout

Hi Support

I’ve added Post Tags and Categories also for Pages

Is there any way in order to improve the layout of Tag and Category page result?
Example: https://www.agenziagammariccione.it/tag/veicoli/

This is GOOD Post Items Layout in Tag and Category page:

This is NO GOOD Page Items Layout in Tag and Category page:

Thank You

Hello @agenzia.gamma,

Thanks for writing in! :slight_smile:

First, enable meta by going to X > Launch > Options > Blog > Content:

For the excerpt, you need go to each post and add a separate excerpt. To do this, you will need to enable the excerpt box first from the screen options in the post edit page:

Once the excerpt box is available, you can now add your text.

I am not quite sure but hopefully this helps you achieve the layout above.

Hi Jumar and thanks for your support

The problem is NOT with Posts (that work fine);
the problem is with Pages

I can I enable META for Pages?

Thank You

Hi There,

In wordPress there is no page tag or Category by default. To add those option please check this article.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Thank you for your reply

The problem is not to add tags or categories to Pages (I’ve already done it)

The problem is to better display Page Items into (search archive tag category) result Pages

Thanks

Hi there,

Unfortunately, there is no Meta information available in the archives for the pages. If you want to have Meta information you need to keep using the posts and not pages.

Thank you for your understanding.

Thank You for your precious help and support

I’d like to understand why PAGE ITEMS layout are different into:

A) SEARCH RESULT PAGE:
https://www.agenziagammariccione.it/?s=PATENTE+ESTERA

B) CATEGORY - TAG PAGES:

I’d like to obtain same layout (possibly like the POSTS layout with META)

Thank You again

Hi,

By default there should be post meta on those areas.

It could be some custom code in your child theme that is overriding the default.

Can you try activating your main theme and see if that fixes the issue.

If that doesn’t help, kindly provide us your wordpress admin login and ftp login in secure note.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.