Tabs on slider

Hi all.
Is there anyway to have the buttons that I have added to the slider move with the slider. See that they are independent which looks weird when the slide moves
http://ausdigitalmedia.com/Demosite/

Hi,

I can’t seem to find the slider you are referring to.

Can you provide us the exact page where we can see the issue.


If you would like your button to move with the slider, you need to add it in the slide itself instead of adding it as a static layer.

Thanks

Thanks. I removed the slide module for the moment. If I add the button to the slide its self in photoshop fo example how do I link the buttons. There will be multiple buttons with different links on each slide.

Hi There,

For static layer, see this guide.
For layer actions like link, see this.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.