Tabs inside tabs; with different customization on each

Hi
I am trying to pack a lot of data into a tabbed interface, to let customers drill down according to very specific needs. I have a good paradigm, using a vertical tabs to present a long list of options , and inside each tab 4 horizontal tabs to present each options to give 4 further tab choices. Each of those internal tabs will be populated with a list of products.
The problem I am having is that the customization that makes it possible for the tabs to be vertical (and that your team kindly provided) is also being being applied to the tabs inside --these are being shown as vertical tabs too, when they should be horizontal. I will provide screen captures and login data in a private note.
Please show me how to force the inside tabs render as horizontal.
Thank you
Alfredo

Hello @flashfog,

Thanks for posting in!

Instead of having "$el .element-class ", kindly use "$el > .element-class " so that only the first child element class can have the style property and any grand child element will not be affected. Kindly refer to this CSS element selector documentation here:

Hope this helps. kindly let us know how it goes.

That worked great. Thank you!

Hi @flashfog,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you. If you have any other concerns, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.