Tabs inside tabs; with different customization on each

Hi
I am trying to pack a lot of data into a tabbed interface, to let customers drill down according to very specific needs. I have a good paradigm, using a vertical tabs to present a long list of options , and inside each tab 4 horizontal tabs to present each options to give 4 further tab choices. Each of those internal tabs will be populated with a list of products.
The problem I am having is that the customization that makes it possible for the tabs to be vertical (and that your team kindly provided) is also being being applied to the tabs inside --these are being shown as vertical tabs too, when they should be horizontal. I will provide screen captures and login data in a private note.
Please show me how to force the inside tabs render as horizontal.
Thank you
Alfredo

Hello @flashfog,

Thanks for posting in!

Instead of having "$el .element-class ", kindly use "$el > .element-class " so that only the first child element class can have the style property and any grand child element will not be affected. Kindly refer to this CSS element selector documentation here:

Hope this helps. kindly let us know how it goes.

That worked great. Thank you!

Hi @flashfog,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you. If you have any other concerns, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.