Tabs element does not render dynamic content

I have a default Tabs element with two tabs - each tab has one text element for the content. The content of each text element consists of a single dynamic content field. In the Cornerstone editor, I can click on either tab and see the expected content displayed in each tab. When I run the page, the first tab is open when the page loads and shows the expected content. If I click on the second tab button, no content is rendered. Is this a known issue? Is there a workaround?

Hello @envato_appx_com,

Thanks for writing in! Dynamic content will be rendered in the tab content and outputted when the page is loaded. Which dynamic content are you trying to load? Does it display the dynamic content code instead? Please provide us the URL of the page so we can check. It would also help if you can give us access to the page. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

I set up a replication scenario that only includes the Tabs element and it worked. I’ll investigate further and see if I can determine what is different in the page that I am developing. At this point, I do not require your assistance.
Thanks

Hi @envato_appx_com,

Glad to know about it. If you need any further assistance, please share the credentials for investigation.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.