Tabs element change colour of background colour of one panel

i want to change the background colour of the tab in picture so i can get it to mach my form back ground colour

i only want the onr tab panel changing so this is why i cant just change in settings as the setting would change all panels.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for reaching out.
If you are using the Tab element, you can change the background color for individual tabs from the Tabs > Individual Tabs option as shown in the given screenshot.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

i want to change panel colour not tab and want a different colour on every panel

Hello Chris,

Regretfully there is no option to change the each tab panel background color separately . If you want to change the panel color you need to click on Tabs—>Panels ---->Background.

Thanks for understanding

can i not do this with element css

Hello Chris,

You can achieve this through the custom CSS code or element CSS code but you need to code separately for each Tab Panels. If you have an idea about CSS coding you can select each Tab Panel and style it or you need to learn CSS and learn how to use the browser’s element inspector or you can subscribe to One where customization questions are answered. Please remember we don’t provide custom development support it is out of the support scope.

Thanks for understanding

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.