Tabs content is white on black for some reason

Hi , I’m currently working on a site
http://staging.infinitegrowth.com.au/my-account/

And I’m trying to sort out a tabbed section, but for some reason it turns up as white on black. I would prefer it to be on a white background. I can’t seem to think of a reason why it would display like this, and attempts at changing this searching the forum didn’t seem to help too much.

This is what I have changed myself.

.x-nav-tabs>li>a {
color: white !important;
background-color: rgb(0, 176, 240) !important;
}

.x-tab-content> {
background-color: white !important;
}

Hi There,

Could you please provide us with your admin account so we can take a closer look?

Thanks.

How to change the color of tabs

Hello @MIGELANDREY,

You can add following CSS to change tabs color:

.x-nav-tabs > .active > a, .x-nav-tabs > .active > a:hover {
    color: #000;
    background-color: #efefef;
}

.x-nav-tabs>li>a {
    color: #000;
    background-color: #ddd;
}

Note: Color in above code will change font color and background-color will change the tab background. If you have additional questions, we request you to create a new ticket.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

This does not work

Hi There,

In that case we need to inspect the page. We can not inspect the page if we can not see it, and we cant see the page if we are not login.

screenshot

Thanks,

Thanks It works

You’re more than welcome, glad we could help.

Cheers!