Tabs bug - any idea on timing?

Hello,

Any news on fixing this bug: Tab with CPT Looper

Many thanks, Bill.

Apologies that was sent to me, but I thought you had solved what was going on. I’ll take a look at what’s causing this looper tab issue on your site sometime today.

I’m going to try a fix in the tabs element most likely in 6.2.8. If you give you FTP access on that dev site I can double check as well, theme file editor was not letting me edit the cornerstone directory, probably for the best. Oddly enough, I tried hiding the first element in any way I could and it didn’t seem to help. Hard to test this one unfortunately given the number of loopers and site size. Have a great weekend!

I can make a simpler test page if you need it? See secure note above with SFTP details, Bill.

Hey Bill,

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to test this. I have the fix on that server right now and I will release that in 6.2.8. I have the suspicion some plugin on that site is outputting empty lines, but I would rather write code around that possibility anyway.

Have a great day!

Thanks Charlie, I see the fix working. If I can help with testing by modifying the site then let me know. Bill.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.