Tablet & Mobile pages are freezing up

Hello,

I am working on a site in XPro using multiple Revolution Sliders on the pages. It is working fine and loading smoothly on the desktop version, but when I go on mobile/tablet and attempt to scroll down the page it pauses/freezes at certain points. I realize that it could be a slider issue and cross-checked my settings on other sites I have made, but there seems to be no difference in the way they are set up compared to how they respond on mobile/tablet. I took a video of how it is responding on my phone (we tested on an iphone as well and get the same problem), but I am unable to attach that here. Is there an email I can send that to?

Thank you,
Meg

Hi there,

I checked your website and could not find the cause of the bottleneck, but I can see the problem on my iPhone SE.

I suggest that you create a new page and try to recreate the homepage, but this time on each step, save the page and check the case with the mobile so that you can find which section of the page is causing the issue.

If the problem you see is in Revolution Slider I suggest that you deactivate all 3rd party plugins which are add-ons for the slider as they seem to be the problem issue, and also follow the steps mentioned here:

https://www.themepunch.com/faq/troubleshooting-tips-for-5-0/

Thank you.

Hi,

I have been going through the troubleshoot guide, but I can’t seem to find where the problem is coming from. I cleared the cache, deactivated plugins, and tried the settings changes mentioned.

Hello there,

I suggest you also recreate your homepage as what my colleague instructed. There might be an element that’s causing the freezing up case.

Then get back to us with the results when you’re done.

Thank you.

I did recreate the home page to check, and it seems that the sliders are causing the issue with the freezing up. However I have gone through the troubleshooting guide for revolution slider and nothing has helped with fixing it as far as I can tell.

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! When you re created the homepage, did you still add the two sliders? Please add them one by one and test page with no slider, one slider and two sliders. You might see a big difference in the test results. The issue might also be coming from one of the sliders so make sure to have an example sliders for testing as well.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.