Tablet and Mobile photo

Hi I changed my background and when on a tablet the photo does not show. When I first had my background up, someone from xtheme gave me a code so the image would show up on tables a certain pixel size. Now there is a big space and then the photo when looking on a tablet. How can I get rid of that space?

Also, what is the best way to get this photo to fit on mobile? I tried sizing it down but that takes away from the background a lot.

www.theglassslipperllc.com

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, you hotlink one of your background-image from prntscr.com, you can not do that.

Please upload this image to your site (media library) and update this block of code from your custom CSS.

@media only screen 
  and (min-device-width: 768px) 
  and (max-device-width: 1024px) 
  and (orientation: portrait) 
  and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio: 1) {
  	.home #x-section-1 {
  		background-image: url(http://image.prntscr.com/image/d54eeb7108914a56b5361382da33aeba.jpg) !important;
  	}
}

Replace the (http://image.prntscr.com/image/d54eeb7108914a56b5361382da33aeba.jpg) with the new URL.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.