Tablet and Mobile menu not collapsing

Just updated to latest Cornerstone and X versions. Now my menu is always displayed on tablet and mobile and the burger menu button does nothing.

I am using Cornerstone 3.0.4, X 6.0.4.

I have no caching plugins installed.

I have tried deactivating all 3rd party plugins.

Hi There,

Did you change the navbar template(copy from the parent theme to child theme)?

The code in the latest version should be like this:

<?php

// =============================================================================
// VIEWS/GLOBAL/_NAV-PRIMARY.PHP
// -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Outputs the primary nav.
// =============================================================================
	
if( function_exists( 'ubermenu' ) && $config_id = ubermenu_get_menu_instance_by_theme_location( 'primary' ) ):
	ubermenu( $config_id, array( 'theme_location' => 'primary') ); 
 else: ?>
 
<a href="#" id="x-btn-navbar" class="x-btn-navbar collapsed" data-x-toggle="collapse-b" data-x-toggleable="x-nav-wrap-mobile" aria-selected="false" aria-expanded="false" aria-controls="x-widgetbar">
  <i class="x-icon-bars" data-x-icon="&#xf0c9;"></i>
  <span class="visually-hidden"><?php _e( 'Navigation', '__x__' ); ?></span>
</a>

<nav class="x-nav-wrap desktop" role="navigation">
  <?php x_output_primary_navigation(); ?>
</nav>

<div id="x-nav-wrap-mobile" class="x-nav-wrap mobile x-collapsed" data-x-toggleable="x-nav-wrap-mobile" data-x-toggle-collapse="1" aria-hidden="true" aria-labelledby="x-btn-navbar">
  <?php x_output_primary_navigation(); ?>
</div>

<?php endif; ?>

Regards!

Thanks for this, It has pointed me in the right directed. For some reason, the entire framework folder had been copied into my child theme, and only the 404 page was edited. I’ve removed the other unused files and the theme is now functioning as expected.

We are glad that you made it works.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.