Table of Contents - how to remove space between the lines

Hello,
I noticed that all of the sudden all of my tables of content look differently - there is that strange line spacing that wasn’t there before and I have no idea where/how to change it. I just want the text to be in line with the tabs.
Could you please point me in the right direction?
Thanks a lot.
Best regards,
Jurga

You can see an example here: https://fullsuitcase.com/american-road-trip-itinerary-colorado-utah-wyoming/

Hi there,

This seems to be a caching problem.

Would you mind clearing all your website cache and checking the page again?

Let us know how it goes.

Hi, thanks. I did that and it shows ok on Safari, but not on Chrome. I cleared my sites cache, Cloudflare, and browser cache as well, so no idea why it still shows wrongly.
So you think this problem is just on my end? Do you see it ok? Thanks a lot!

Hey @JurgaR,

Autoptimize plugin’s CSS overrides default list styles. Add following custom CSS in X >> Launch >> Options >> CSS.

.x-toc-item a 
{
        display: inline;
        border-bottom: none;
}

Hope this helps

Regards

Thank you. This helped to get rid of the spacing, but now the longer text doesn’t fit within the frame - see the screenshot. How can I solve this?
Thanks a lot!

Hi again,

Thank you for the update. Please replace the previous code with the following code:

.x-toc-item a {
    border-bottom: none;
    white-space: normal !important;
}

Let us know how this goes!

Thank you. I actually had to keep both codes, but now it looks good. Thanks a lot!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.