Table inserted in Header

Hello. I’ve inserted a table into my header using HTML code in the Topbar content area (customizing header). It works perfectly except I cannot either make the table the same color as the header or make the table see-through so the color of the header can be seen.
My website is http://rosemont.sd8.bc.ca/
Thanks for your help!

Hi There,

White background is the background color of table columns set on Icon stack. Let’s override it with transparent so we can see the table background behind it. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbQolVIbun

.x-topbar table th, .x-topbar table td {
    background-color: transparent;
}

This is awesome! Thank you! One small problem for me. Is there a save button for this style change? It seems to revert when I close out. I think I’m missing something.

BTW, excellent support. Creating a video to guide me through those steps is freakin’ fantastic!

I got it! Tested it out with Inspect Element and placed the code in the Global CSS. Thanks!

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.