Table Display Quirks

Hello,

I’m noticing on my site that in my Membership Content Area the tables are displaying properly (See Attached). I’m using WC Membership plugin so I’m not sure if this is a WC issue or an X Theme issue.

Any idea of why the words are continuing on in the column adjacent rather than wrapping down? I can’t provide a link for that section, since it’s a membership site, but if need be, I can send you my login…just let me know. The actual size is here in case this is somehow helpful: http://www.sonnethouse.com/

  • Ashley

Hey Ashley,

It looks like your membership plugin is not responsive. Please contact the plugin developer for this.

Thanks.

Ok, thanks. It’s a Woocommerce plugin, so I’m a bit surprised that they missed this. I’ll check with them and see what they say. Thanks again.

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.