Tabbed content load / render issue

Hi I had a ticket here but it looks like it got closed: Tabbed content load / render issue - add event trigger / initiate javascript function

I’m working with the developer of another plugin but trying to understand how the tabs work to help them develop a solution.

For the tabs element, are they being added dynamically into the page (DOM) after loading?

In short, I have shortcode content (calendars) in a tabbed setup. The calendar content isn’t expanding properly within each tab. You can see an example here: https://sd19irc.wpenginepowered.com/schedule-calendar/

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hey @eyedia,

Thanks for reaching out!

I’ve asked our developers how our tab element works and they said, all the content is on the page at load. Then the page loads and the tabbing feature is enabled by JS. If you check the code last time from the previous ticket you can test that the JS code is working when debugging. So there must be something on the plugin JS code why it is not triggering.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.