Tab element interaction bg-color not working

Hi there, the interaction color for the individual-tabs for the tabs element is not working for me.
Take look a this site: https://www.soelvahof.com/infos/preise/

There you see a pricing tab-element with two tabs for prices 2021 and 2022. The active tab (interaction color) should have #888181 as bg-color, instead it’s just white and does not apply the color I chose.

Hi @xoa,

Thanks for brining this up. I’ve confirmed there’s an issue with the interaction color. It’s just re-using the base background color (white) instead of the interaction color. Am I right to assume you set the background to something dark, then it looks correct with white text on top?

This is something we will have sorted out for the next point release.

Hi @alexander
Great that the problem has already been fixed with the latest update. That was pretty fast.

Just let me address another “bug”…?
None of the color selectors (base or interaction) for the accordion -> header -> indicator -> icon (not text) is working. Is that normal?

Hello @xoa,

Please update to Pro 5.0.4 as we have released another patch update. This issue should now be fixed in this release.

Best Regards.

Thanks @ruenel but somehow the indicator color still does not work for me after upgrading to 5.0.4 and clearing all cached files.

Take a look: https://www.soelvahof.com/infos/coronavirus/

It should turn purple when hovered or expanded.

Hello @xoa,

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Ok, here we go.

Hello @xoa,

After taking a closer look, a cached CSS stylesheet is forcing the color of the icon.

Please temporarily deactivate your WP Rocket plugin and any other caching plugin. I also noticed that you are using Cloudflare. Please login to your Cloudflare account and purge your site cache as well. You may need to turn ON the development mode in Cloudflare while you are testing the site.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

@ruenel
Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I could not solve the problem. I did all the things you mentioned, even used incognito mode and cleared my browser cache.

Hi @xoa,

I just check your accordion and the color is now working fine on my end, maybe you could try clearing your browser cache. See the first item when hovered.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

@marc_a
Yes, the color for the text is working fine, that’s not the problem. The thing is, the color does not change for the + sign on the right. It does not respect the color I chose in the editor.

Hi @xoa,

I have checked your website and found the issue you described here, but unfortunately, the issue can’t be replicated in my local environment.
There might be some different reasons behind your issue, I would like to suggest troubleshoot the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1.Plugin Conflict
2.Theme Update related issue
3.CSS/JS Customization
4.Disabling Cache
5.Disabling CDN

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of this helps, please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access in the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

@tristup
Thanks, I’ve been able to allocate and fix the problem. [data-x-icon-o] and [data-x-icon-s] had been customized in a different plugin.

Hey @xoa.

We are glad that you have figured out the cause of the issue. Thank you very much for informing us.
If there is anything else we can help you with, please do not hesitate to open another thread.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.