Synchronisation on mobile phone

Hello here is my sales page :slight_smile:
http://www.le-filrouge.com/coaching/

I used corner stone and i really like how it is.

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/32/3/1502294994-capture-d-ecran-2017-08-09-a-17-43-35.png

The problem is that in mobile devices, the titles, the images and the description are not in the good order. However, I tried to modify this in cornerstone but when I did that, all the titles, images and description on the normal size (computer) moved…

So it is possible to keep the order for the computer’s size and change the order of titles, images & descriptions for mobile devices’s size?

Thank you

Hey,

Can you tell us the exact order that you want?

  1. Big title : Here in the screen is “Libération : Reprenez votre pouvoir”
  2. Image
  3. Description : here in the screen at the right
  4. Program : here in the screen “Programme et objectifs concrets”

I would like this to be in the same order for my 3 coaching offers on my mobile phone.

Thank you

Hi There,

The workaround for this is using visibility settings available on ROW. Hide what you have currently on mobile view. Then add another ROW, this time hide it on desktop view. On this new ROW, add the same content on how you want it to display on mobile view. We used this workaround on this demo: http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/. You can see that it’s setup is alternating image and text too.

Hope this helps.

Where I do all theses modifications ?
Do you have any screenshots please ?

Thank you so much

Hello There,

You need to select the Section > Row > Hide based on screen width.

I have created a screencast to help you get started. https://www.screencast.com/t/Y8ODFvmP

Thanks.