Switching To Relevanssi Search Plugin - Compatibility

Hi there - We have been using a custom search function on our website. Our site uses the latest Themeco X theme, Cornerstone and Woo. We also have a custom child theme.

We want to switch to the Relevanssi plugin. I tried it on our development site and it seemed to work fine with our site. I also searched the forum and didn’t see any real issues with using the Relevanssi plugin.

But I thought I would check before we install the plugin on our live site. So my question is, are there any known issues with the Relevanssi plugin when using Theme X and Cornerstone?

Thanks
Tim

Hello Tim,

Thanks for writing in!

I checked our internal issue tracker and I don’t any reported issue related with Relevanssi plugin. Having said that Relevanssi is a 3rd party plugin, so before deploying the same on a production environment it advisable to thoroughly test the plugin on a staging server (which you already did).

I would also like to let you know that in case there’s a issue which happens to be causing because of 3rd party plugin, same needs to be directed at the plugin developer for more information and possible solution.

Thanks.

1 Like

@Prasant -

“I checked our internal issue tracker and I don’t any reported issue related with Relevanssi plugin.”

That is exactly what I needed to know. We do realize that the plugin developer is the main source for support.

Thanks!
Tim

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.