Switched host servers and now X doesn't communicate with WP

Hi there,

Over the weekend I switched hosting platforms and upgraded my site to use SSL.

When I made this switch I noticed my site displaying improperly and my links were dead.

Upon further investigation all my media, forms, menus, content and X theme customizations were corrupted.

I still have the Cornerstone coding of all my pages in my Wordpress text box, but when I got into Cornerstone, there is no place to edit any content.

I think the main issue is there is a problem with how Cornerstone is communicating with Wordpress.

Is there any way to rectify this? I only have a backup of my database, but not my files.

Thanks

Hi,

You need to replace all http url to https

You can try this third party plugin to do it.

Don’t forget to create full backup of your site before doing it.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.