Switch logo depending on page

Hi guys,

Is there a way I can customize the logo and colors of the main menu, depending on the page of the site?

I am using a white logo for most pages on my site. However, when I have a page (eg portfolio) that has no header and has a white background, the logo and menus are lost.

Can you think of any alternative how to handle this scenario?

Hello @LeanTech,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I can point you in right direction as the your question will require custom development which falls outside of support we can offer.

You can take advantage of conditional tags. It will give you flexibility to control the content that appears on a page depending on the conditions you have defined. I am sharing few resources that you can refer:

https://codex.wordpress.org/Conditional_Tags

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.