SVG's do not show in certain elements on Firefox

Hi,

We have a problem with our SVG’s on https://www.eleconomista.es/finanzas-personales/cuentas-sin-comisiones/ and other pages that have SVG’s in the same element. They do not show on Firefox when the Retina options is ticked. We unticked retina from the first row and it shows and kept it on the others that do not show:

Do you know what might be causing this issue?

Thank you!

Hey Pontus,

Thanks for writing in!

This is what I am seeing on my Firefox browser:

Do you have SVG support plugin installed? Your SVG image may need to be minimized and optimized.

Best Regards.

Hi,

Yes, a logo is missing in the top element on your image for example. We use the plugin Safe SVG (https://en-gb.wordpress.org/plugins/safe-svg/) on all our sites and it’s working fine. It’s only on this site that we are experiencing this problem.

Hi Pontus,

I have checked the URL and found all the images are loading properly. This may be due to the Lazy Loading sometimes it takes a few seconds to load which might be creating the problem.

Thanks

Hi again,

Did you check in Firefox? That is the only browser that is showing this error and it is still persistent.

another page you can check is https://www.20minutos.es/servicios/productos-financieros/cuenta-bancaria/cuentas-bancarias-sin-comisiones/.

It is not the lazy loading as I scrolled way down and back up

Hey Pontus,

Your issue seems to have been resolved. This is what I am getting on my Firefox browser:

Please clear your Firefox browser cache or use private browsing mode.

Hi again,

I tried to clear the cache and to use a private browser and I still have the error:

We checked from multiple computers, and everyone has the same issue.

Hi Pontus,

I have checked the website in Mozilla Firefox in a different environment using the Browser Testing Tools but was unable to replicate the issue. I would request that you can please mention the device, browser name and version, and also the operating system you are using, which helps us to replicate the issue at our end.

Thanks

Hi again,

We have checked in Windows on the latest version of Firefox (not sure what version it is, I recently downloaded it so it should be the latest one). The problem only seems to appear on Desktop and we tried on Windows, not sure about ios.

Another page where we have the issue is

As you can see the images do not fully load. I cleared cache, I disabled lazy loading and it still doesnt help.

Hello Pontus,

I have also checked that page in my Firefox browser and this is what I am seeing:

Be advised that the theme does not have any control over how the images are displayed. The theme does not have any functionalities that change how the images are displayed or rendered by the browser. The issue could be between the SVG format and Firefox since this is only visible in the mentioned browser.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.