Support thread 15258

Hey there,
A response to an older thread that I was doing via email in June, that I want to follow up on.

Site: http://oneworldtrek.wpengine.com

Here was my most recent reply that I was hoping for some help on:

Great, thanks for the help. From question number 1, that works but now on the portfolio trip pages - http://oneworldtrek.wpengine.com/custom-trekking-trips/everest-base-camp-lodge-trek-nepal- there is a back box that the image is within. How can I make that transparent? I can’t seem to get any css to work. Also, would it be possible to add the title of the portfolio item, so that instead of being below the image, it is displayed to the right of the image, with the image taking up the left 2/rds and the title on the right 1/3 of the image area?

For the gallery, any pictures I upload in the text get included. For example, I have this trip with a logo in the text but it is getting pulled through to the slideshow. So I have it set to just one image but you can see the black in the example. http://oneworldtrek.wpengine.com/custom-trekking-trips/everest-base-camp-lodge-trek-nepal

One the portfolio template page, when viewed on mobile, how can I have the Trip Snippets appear after the end of the description, instead of after the portfolio content?

Also how can I add a recent posts area to the bottom of each portfolio area, perferably one that is full width of the page and can show certain categories of trips i.e. trips in nepal (which is a portfolio category, Nepal)

Thanks for the help!

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

May I know the original title of the previous ticket? I’m not sure where to start as I don’t know the original questions.

I tried finding it with no luck.

Thanks!

Hey Rad,
The ticket name is “Help on changing portfolio template with ACF Pro”

I had an email ticket going but Rubin said to start a new thread in Apex so I did.

Thanks for the help Rad!

Hi there,

I see, thanks. A reference is always helpful :slight_smile:

  1. I don’t see any black box, but to make sure it’s transparent then please add this as well.
.entry-thumb {
    background-color: transparent !important;
} 

As for the title, sure, please add this code to your global custom javascript.

jQuery('.single-x-portfolio .trip_header').appendTo('.entry-thumb');

Then add this CSS as well

.single-x-portfolio .entry-thumb img {
    float: left;
    margin-right: 20px;
}

.single-x-portfolio   .entry-thumb:after {
     content: "";
        display: block;
        width: 100%;
        height: 0px;
        clear: both;
    }
  1. Yes, that’s how the slider works, it will pull all image attachments on that post and display in the gallery. BUT, you can still detach them by going to Admin > Media > Library then switch to List mode instead of grid mode, with that, you’ll see where your images are attached to (though Uploaded to column). And you can attach or detach them :slight_smile:, once detached, they should not appear in the gallery anymore.

  2. It’s not possible since it’s added directly after the description column.

Thanks!