Support Reassigning License

Looking to revoke a license I have to a website thats not currently hosted.

www.divirtuality.com (please revoke)
www.custompowerexcavating.com (please reassign to this domain)

According to previous help posts, it looks like I have to revoke it on the website it self. I canceled hosting so I’m unable to directly on the website, instead only on the license page of theme.co.

Thank you!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

Please do the following:

1] Please login to your account and revoke the license. https://community.theme.co/my-account/
2] After you have revoke the license, you need to re assign the license again to your site using this url: https://www.your-domain.com/. You have to make sure that url you just assign is the same as the one you have in your settings, Settings > General > Site Address
3] Go to X > Home again, and insert the license .

Please check our knowledge base to know how: https://community.theme.co/kb/updating-your-theme-and-plugins/

Hope this helps.

Hi Jaoa,

I have read the forums but haven’t quite found what i was looking for. I had a website that i started to build but didnt end up keeping it. Before i realized i had to revoke the licence i simply cancelled the hosting.

This time i am developing it on a local PC this way i am not rushed, my question how can i revoke this licence, install it on my local PC while developing and finally when i am ready to go live install the license on a live hosting site.

Thanks again.

Hey There,

There is no need to revoke the license on the website. You can manage all licenses here inside apex by going into the dashboard and then clicking licenses and removing the site next to the license which frees the license up to be used with another url.

Hi there, even after changing the site next to the license. It still doesn’t allow it to be used with my new URL? Any ideas?

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.