Support for different post types

Hi, I’ve set up a glossary on a site with WP Glossary - it’s doing nearly everything I/the client needs but I can’t get it to display the headings from the glossary items. Plug in developer says he thinks the theme does not support custom post types - I kind of think you must do.

Can you have a look please:

https://tiger-law.com/glossary-cat/tiger-law-glossary-of-legal-terms/

I’ll include site log in in private post so if you need to you can go in.

Please ignore but if possible answer the one that I posted on the correct account for the site in question - I can’t see a way to cancel this post. The other one is on a different client’s account under username OenoFuture Fine Wines

sorry for hassle.

Hi There,

If you post it on the other account, we will answer there too. Since the question is stated here, I might as well give an idea.

This issue is because custom post type is not included on the filter on _landmark-header.php that handles the display of Category Name and Description. It’s not included because we can not guest the custom post type, tags and categories a user might add. To add it, feel free to copy _landmark-header.php file from this folder: wp-content\themes\x\framework\legacy\cranium\headers\views\integrity\_landmark-header.php. to your child theme folder here: wp-content\themes\x-child\framework\legacy\cranium\headers\views\integrity\_landmark-header.php. You need to create the folder if it doesn’t exist yet on the child theme. Then update as necessary.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.