Superfly with in-line contact form

Hi,

Regarding www.badwolfproductions.co.uk (you’ll have to login, details attached).

I am using Superfly menu which is fantastic, but I have a query. I have a menu item ‘Contact’, which currently does not link to anything, but rather displays an in-line contact form. My query is as follows;

If the user is too quick, and doesn’t realise it’s a pop out menu they may click the ‘Contact’ menu item instead. I’ve tried using ‘#’ as the link, which scrolls the site to the top, as well as ‘#!’ which then closes the menu and nothing happens. If a user is too fast this may seem like the site is broken.

Is there a way to either, keep the menu open until a user clicks the X to close the menu overlay?
Or, alternatively, is there a way to adjust the speed at which the second level menu pops out so I could increase this/make it instantaneous so the user spots it right away?

Many thanks
Mark

Hey Mark,

I checked and there are no options for what you want to achieve. You might want to use Ubermenu instead or hire a developer to build the custom function for you.

Thanks.

Hi Christian,

Okay that’s no problem.

I have an issue around Superfly. I have used CSS to alter the height of the menu bar on mobiles, and have in turn shrunk my logo and re-adjusted the placement/size of the hamburger, this is all fine. However I am now having an issue whereby I have white space between my menu bar and my content, a space where the menu bar used to fill before I decreased it from 60px to 44px.

This can only be seen on an actual mobile device, and not by resizing a window or by using the screen size changer within Pro itself;

Because of this not appearing on my computer I cannot find the correct CSS to alter.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Mark

Hi Mark,

On Superfly Menu > Advance Tab > Additional CSS, try adding this:

@media screen and (max-width: 782px){
.sfm-mob-nav {
    margin-top: 44px !important;
}
}

Let us know if that will work for you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.