SUPERFLY question

Hi crew,
I have a question about Superfly: is it possible to increase the font size of the second line under the menu item?
Thank you
Massimo

Hi Massimo,

Thanks for reaching out.
It is very difficult to understand what you are expecting. Can you please provide any screenshot marked with the section you are referring to or any video that help us to recognize it.

Thanks

Hi,
If possible I would like to increase the font of the writing in red

Thank you

Hello Massimo,

Please set the font size of the section heading styling in the Superfly menu settings.

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your Superfly menu settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Regards.

Hi, I know that section. What I would like to understand if the description line below is editable as font size and color.
Thank you

Hi Massimo,

You can change the color from Menu Panel > Styling, but you may need to write a few custom CSS code and add into the Advanced > Additional CSS to adjust the font size for the sub line.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Thanks, I understood this but where can I find the css?

Hello @ferlo61,

I checked your site it seems that you have made the changes on your site and the menu description that was in red colour now it is in white and the font size has been also increased. Please have a look at the given screenshot in the secure note.

Thanks

It seems that everything is ok now.
Thanks for everything
Massimo

Hello Massimo,

Glad that things are well for you. Please feel free to reach us if you have any more query regarding our theme and theme settings.

Have a great day!
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.