Superfly not displaying

Hi,

This is relating to https://www.bigrockdesigns.com

Previously I was using the X Header builder for desktop menus and ShiftNav for mobile menus. I now wish to use Superfly for mobile - I have disabled ShiftNav and set Superfly to display the button, set the style and have picked a menu. I have checked that the menu is set to show on both mobile and desktop (eventually it will be mobile only, but enabled on both for testing purposes) but still nothing.

There is some manual coding in place on the site for a mobile top bar and some breadcrumbs, but even hiding these does not reveal the Superfly button underneath. Can you see what is going wrong if you look?

Credentials given below, thanks.

Mark

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

It displays okay now, make sure to toggle on Display Everywhere option when you add a menu in your SuperFly settings.

Thanks!

Hi Rad,

I’ve checked, cleared caches and tried various browsers but I’m still not seeing the Superfly menu - are you saying that it’s working for you? I don’t know if you toggled the Display Everywhere option yourself (I didn’t even know it was there) but I checked and it’s on.

Attached is what I am seeing though, with no Superfly menu visible? Unless I am doing something wrong.

Thank you
Mark

Hi there,

It’s covered by that top bar, try hiding that top bar and you’ll see the mobile toggle of SuperFly Menu. Example, you can hide it by adding this CSS to your global custom CSS.

@media ( max-width: 979px ) {
.topnavbar {
display: none;
}
}

Thanks!

Hi again Rad,

I’ve used the code and it has hidden the top bar, however there is nothing underneath it. It’s just the blue background from the rest of the page, I don’t see any kind of toggle whatsoever - do you?

I can’t figure out why it’s like that. Any other ideas?

Thanks
Mark

Hi there,

I do see it, and here is a video recording.

I also checked on iOS and Android and it’s the same.

Thanks!

Thanks Rad, good to see it in a video.

I’m stumped as I just cannot get it to appear for me. I can see in the video that even before hiding the topbar you can see the menu underneath, I don’t see this at all. I’ve cleared the cache on my caching plugin and also on Cloudflare. I have also just installed Chrome fresh on my iPhone and even there it’s showing the top bar but not the menu.

Stumped!

Have you any advice for this? What kind of steps would you take to ensure you’re loading a fresh copy of a site?

Thanks for your support,
Mark

Hey There,

The given credentials is no longer working. Did you happen to changed it? Could you please give us the updated login details?

By the way, to make sure that you are viewing the fresh copy of the site, please do this:
1.) Clear the CloudFlare cache.
2.) Clear the WP Fastest Cache.
3.) Clear the CloudFlare cache again.
4.) Clear your browser cache or use private browsing mode
5.) Test your site again.

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.