Superfly Menu

Hi there,

I’m using the superfly menu with X theme.

Now my menu looks good on desktop and on mobile, but when I shrink the browser page on desktop my navbar disappears and superfly doesn’t show, so I lose all navbars/navigation.

Can you help me to get it so the superfly menu and it’s nav bar appear once the browser window gets small enough?

site is mylifehouse.com/home/

Thanks

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Superfly detects what device is being used, the mobile menu will strictly display on mobile only and not when it’s resized. It’s different from X menu since Superfly is a stand-alone menu.

Perhaps you can display SuperFly on both mobile and desktop, but just hide it with @media CSS in the desktop like this

@media ( min-width: 980px ) {

#sfm-mob-navbar {
display: none;
}

}

Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.