Hi, I made a menu which was working first, but since I changed the link of a page in my menu, the submenu isn’t showing on desktop anymore. Very strange…
My URL: nieuw.casinoverhuur.nl/
Hi, I made a menu which was working first, but since I changed the link of a page in my menu, the submenu isn’t showing on desktop anymore. Very strange…
My URL: nieuw.casinoverhuur.nl/
Hi @WouterOving,
Thanks for writing in.
As what I am seeing on your setup, front-end, I could see that it is working accordingly.
Would you mind sharing us more details on what you did before this happened.
As I check further also, you don’t have cornerstone installed. Please install cornerstone or do not deactivate it so that X theme work well with cornerstone.
If still not working, please share us your admin credentials in a secure note so we could check your setup closer.
Thanks.
Hi, thanks.
Can you see my secure note at the top of this post?
Hi There,
Thanks for the info!
After disabling the MOBILE LOGIC FOR SUBMENUS ON DESKTOP option it works fine.


Hope this helps!
Thanks
Awesome, thanks!
You’re welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.