Superfly Menu Not Working With Sub Menu Items

Hi,

I’m using the Superfly Menu, with #ID targets on the homepage, however the #ID Target only work with Menu items that have no Sub Menu Items. If a sub menu item exists, the #ID for the main Menu item doesn’t work.

Any help is great appreciated! Long time X user.

Hello Kareem,

Thanks for writing in!

You must allow submenu to open in the SF settings. Please check out this documentation:

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Regards.

SOLVED!

You led me right to water, but the Allow Submenu option was already on. It turned out to be the option above, “Ignore Parent Link” that needed to be toggled off.

I was then able to navigate to the targeted section while having a submenu on that target item. The only odd thing is once I save the option and returned to the advanced panel, the option is returned to the ON position. (Still works the way I’d like)

Hello @Kareem,

It’s good to know that your issue has been resolved.
Please don’t hesitate to open another thread If you need anything else.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.